Top-Rated Personal Injury Lawyer
Anne Arundel County
Car Accidents | Truck Crashes | Motorcycle Wrecks | Nursing Home Injuries | Pedestrian Accidents | Smoke Detector Injuries
If you’ve been hurt in Anne Arundel County through no fault of your own, it’s critical that you retain an attorney with a proven record for obtaining positive results. Jonathan Scott Smith can help.
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- Top 100 Lawyers in Maryland by Super Lawyers (2014)
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client reviews possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on a 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell).
- “10 Best Attorneys in the State of Maryland in Client Satisfaction,” American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (Every year since 1988).
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Awarded to fewer than 1% of U.S. Attorneys who have Obtained Multi-Million Dollar Verdicts, Awards, and Settlements).
These include the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements, and industry recognition.
Because he is dedicated to providing the highest levels of personal service and attention to every case, Attorney Smith only takes a handful of the cases that come to him, so that he can dedicate his full attention and energy to every client. Call (410) 441-5054 or contact him online to schedule an appointment.
Anne Arundel County
Attorney Smith offers thorough and results-oriented advocacy to people in Anne Arundel County who have been victims of personal injury. He’ll immediately conduct an extensive investigation of the facts and circumstances of your case, seeking to gather, assess and preserve all relevant evidence. He’ll travel to the scene of the accident, if necessary, and will work closely with all types of experts, including accident reconstruction specialists, engineers, medical professionals, and financial planners, to put together the strongest case for your full financial recovery.
Attorney Smith takes all types of personal injury claims, including cases involving:
- Motor vehicle wrecks
- Nursing home neglect or abuse
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Dangerous or defective products
- Workplace injuries
He will help you go after compensation for all your losses, from wages and income to medical expenses, and physical pain and suffering. He takes cases involving all degrees of personal injury, from soft tissue trauma to serious and catastrophic loss. He also represents surviving family members in wrongful death cases.
Contact a Top-Rated Personal Injury Lawyer in Anne Arundel County
Millions Recovered for Injured Victims
Over 40 Years of Courtroom Experience
Support Every Step of the Way
Highly Rated for Legal Ability & Ethics