Top-Rated Personal Injury Lawyer in Prince George’s County, MD
Car Accidents | Truck Crashes | Motorcycle Wrecks | Nursing Home Injuries | Medical Malpractice | Pedestrian Accidents | Smoke Detector Injuries
If you’ve been hurt in Prince George’s County because of the carelessness or negligence of another person, you know that your life can change in an instant. You may be unable to work and meet your financial obligations, and you may need long-term medical care. You want an attorney who understands the judges and juries in Prince George’s County, and who has a proven record of obtaining positive results for victims of personal injury.
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- Top 100 Lawyers in Maryland by Super Lawyers (2014)
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client reviews possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on a 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell).
- “10 Best Attorneys in the State of Maryland in Client Satisfaction,” American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (Every year since 1988).
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Awarded to fewer than 1% of U.S. Attorneys who have Obtained Multi-Million Dollar Verdicts, Awards, and Settlements).
These include the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements, and industry recognition.
Attorney Smith takes only a small number of the personal injury cases that come to him so that he can focus all his attention and energy on every client. To schedule an appointment, call his office at (410) 441-5054 or send him an e-mail.
Jonathan Scott Smith offers comprehensive legal counsel to people in Prince George’s County who have been hurt in any type of accident, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Work-related accidents
- Dangerous and defective products
- Nursing home neglect or abuse
- Medical malpractice
Attorney Smith will thoroughly investigate the details of your injury, working closely with an extensive network of experts, including medical professionals and financial planners, to prepare and present the most compelling case for your full financial recovery. He’ll work hard to obtain compensation for all your losses, from wages and income and medical bills to loss of companionship or consortium, and physical pain and suffering.
Contact Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith
Take the first and most important step to protect your rights after a personal injury in Prince George’s County. Contact attorney Jonathan Scott Smith online or call his office at (410) 441-5054 to set up a private consultation.
Millions Recovered for Injured Victims
Over 40 Years of Courtroom Experience
Free, No-Obligation Consultations
Support Every Step of the Way
Highly Rated for Legal Ability & Ethics