Montgomery County Personal Injury Attorney
Representing Car ACCIDENT and personal injury victims throughout Maryland
Have you suffered serious personal injury in Montgomery County, Maryland, because of the carelessness or negligence of another person? Are you worried about how you’ll pay your bills because your injuries make it impossible for you to work?
Do you face the prospect of extensive rehabilitation or medical care, with no assurances that the costs will be covered by insurance? You want an experienced Montgomery County personal injury attorney, someone who has successfully protected the rights of injured people.
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- Top 100 Lawyers in Maryland by Super Lawyers (2014)
- "10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client reviews possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell).
- “10 Best Attorneys in the State of Maryland in Client Satisfaction,” American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (Every year since 1988).
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Awarded to fewer than 1% of U.S. Attorneys who have Obtained Multi-Million Dollar Verdicts, Awards and Settlements).
These include the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Attorney Smith accepts only a small number of the Montgomery County personal injury claims that come to him so that he can give his full attention and energy to every case.
Attorney Smith handles every detail for people who have been injured in Montgomery County. He’ll conduct a thorough investigation of the facts and circumstances of your accident, visiting the scene, if necessary. He’ll carefully gather, evaluate and preserve all relevant evidence and prepare and file all documents necessary to protect your rights. When appropriate, he’ll work with expert witnesses to build the strongest case for your full financial recovery.
Attorney Smith will help you seek damages for all your losses, from wages and income to medical bills, from loss of companionship or consortium to physical pain and suffering. He handles all serious and catastrophic injury claims, including burns and broken bones, permanent scarring or disfigurement, and amputation or loss of limb. He also represents surviving family members in wrongful death claims.
Contact Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith
Take the first step to protect your interests after a personal injury in Montgomery County. Contact attorney Jonathan Scott Smith online or call his office at (410) 441-5054 to set up a private consultation.
Millions Recovered for Injured Victims
Over 40 Years of Courtroom Experience
Support Every Step of the Way
Highly Rated for Legal Ability & Ethics