Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney Howard County, Maryland
Car Accidents | Truck Crashes | Motorcycle Wrecks | Nursing Home Injuries | Medical Malpractice | Pedestrian Accidents | Smoke Detector Injuries
A personal injury will change your life in an instant. Things that were easy before can become difficult or impossible. You may not be able to work, either for the foreseeable future or ever again. You may need extensive physical therapy or rehabilitation, or you may simply have to give up activities that brought joy and meaning to your life. If you have been hurt in an accident in Howard County, Maryland, you want a lawyer who has successfully helped other personal injury victims there. You want Jonathan Scott Smith.
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- Top 100 Lawyers in Maryland by Super Lawyers (2014)
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client reviews possible.Client Distinction Award (Client Review
- Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell).
- “10 Best Attorneys in the State of Maryland in Client Satisfaction,” American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (Every year since 1988).
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Awarded to fewer than 1% of U.S. Attorneys who have Obtained Multi-Million Dollar Verdicts, Awards and Settlements).
These include the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Attorney Smith accepts only a select number of cases, so that he can dedicate all his attention and energy to every client. Call (410) 441-5054 or send an e-mail for an appointment to discuss your personal injury claim.
Top-Rated Car Accident Lawyer Howard County, MD
Attorney Smith provides full-service legal counsel to anyone in Howard County who has suffered personal injury because of the careless or negligent actions of another person. He’ll take the time to exhaustively investigate what happened to you. He has a network of expert witnesses he can call on to prepare and present the most powerful arguments for your full financial recovery.
The firm will help you pursue damages for all injuries sustained in a Howard County accident, including wages and income, medical expenses, pain and suffering and loss of companionship or consortium. Attorney Smith handles all types of injury claims, from soft-tissue trauma to traumatic brain or spinal cord injury, broken bones, permanent scarring or disfigurement, paralysis, burns or amputation or loss of limb. He also litigates wrongful death claims.
Contact Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith
To learn how we can help you after a personal injury in Howard County, contact attorney Jonathan Scott Smith online or call his office at (410) 441-5054 to set up a meeting.
See What Our Clients Have to Say Real Stories From Real People
"His professional ethics, thorough preparation, and care for the client are outstanding."- C. B.
Contact UsFill Out the Form Below to Get Started
Millions Recovered for Injured Victims
Over 40 Years of Courtroom Experience
Free, No-Obligation Consultations
Support Every Step of the Way
Highly Rated for Legal Ability & Ethics