Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney Carroll County, Maryland
Car Accidents | Truck Crashes | Motorcycle Wrecks | Nursing Home Injuries | Pedestrian Accidents | Smoke Detector Injuries
When you’ve been injured in an accident in Carroll County, Maryland, as a result of the carelessness or negligence of another person, the dramatic changes in your life can leave you confused and intimidated. How do you take the right steps to secure full and fair compensation for your losses, for the income you’ve been unable to earn, for the medical expenses you’ve incurred, for the loss of companionship and consortium, and for the pain and suffering you experience every day? Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith can help.
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- Top 100 Lawyers in Maryland by Super Lawyers (2014)
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client reviews possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell).
- “10 Best Attorneys in the State of Maryland in Client Satisfaction,” American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (Every year since 1988).
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Awarded to fewer than 1% of U.S. Attorneys who have Obtained Multi-Million Dollar Verdicts, Awards and Settlements).
These include the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Because he’s committed to providing the best possible representation to every client, Attorney Smith only accepts a limited number of personal injury cases at a time. Call (410) 441-5054 or send an e-mail to set up an appointment.
Attorney Smith handles all matters related to your Carroll County personal injury claim. He’ll start by gathering, assessing and preserving all critical evidence in your case, and he’ll prepare and file all pleadings or other documents required during the legal process. He’ll also be your advocate in all hearings, meetings or proceedings.
Attorney Smith will pursue damages for all your losses, from wages and income and medical bills to physical pain and suffering or loss of companionship/consortium. He advocates for people who have suffered any type of injury, including brain or spinal cord trauma, paralysis, broken bones, burns, permanent scarring or disfigurement, and amputation or loss of limb. He also represents parties in wrongful death claims.
Attorney Smith takes a wide range of personal injury claims, including cases involving:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Slips and falls
- Product defects
- Nursing home neglect or abuse
- Workplace accidents
Contact Personal Injury Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith
Don’t spend another minute worrying about how you’ll get full and fair compensation for your personal injury. Contact attorney Jonathan Scott Smith online or call his office at (410) 441-5054 to set up a private consultation.
Millions Recovered for Injured Victims
Over 40 Years of Courtroom Experience
Support Every Step of the Way
Highly Rated for Legal Ability & Ethics