Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Baltimore
Car Accidents | Truck Crashes | Motorcycle Wrecks | Nursing Home Injuries | Medical Malpractice | Pedestrian Accidents | Smoke Detector Injuries
Have you been hurt in an accident in Baltimore, as a consequence of the carelessness or negligence of another person? Do your injuries make it difficult or impossible for you to work? Have medical professionals told you that you’ll need extensive medical care, including physical therapy or rehab? Have you been forced to give up activities you love because the pain is too intense? Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith can help.
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- Top 100 Lawyers in Maryland by Super Lawyers (2014)
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client reviews possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on a 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell).
- “10 Best Attorneys in the State of Maryland in Client Satisfaction,” American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (Every year since 1988).
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Awarded to fewer than 1% of U.S. Attorneys who have Obtained Multi-Million Dollar Verdicts, Awards, and Settlements).
These include the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements, and industry recognition.
Attorney Smith takes only a small number of the personal injury claims that come to him so that he can give each case the energy and attention required. Call (410) 441-5054 or send an e-mail for an appointment.
Baltimore City Top-Rated Personal Injury Lawyer
Attorney Smith provides full-service representation to anyone in the Baltimore metropolitan area who has suffered a personal injury because of the negligence or carelessness of another person. He’ll fully investigate the details of your accident, and will bring in expert witnesses, when appropriate so that he can develop and present the best arguments for your full financial recovery.
He takes cases involving all types of accidents, including:
- Auto, truck, and motorcycle collisions
- Dangerous and defective products
- Slips, trips, and falls
- Nursing home neglect or abuse
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace injuries
He handles all types of injury claims, from soft tissue to serious and catastrophic loss, such as brain and spinal cord injury, paralysis, broken bones, burns, scarring or disfigurement, or amputation or loss of limb. He also represents parties in wrongful death actions.
Mr. Smith will help you seek compensation for all your injuries and losses, including lost income, medical bills, loss of companionship or consortium, and physical pain and suffering.
Contact Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith
To learn how we can help you after a personal injury in Baltimore, Maryland, contact attorney Jonathan Scott Smith online or call his office at (410) 441-5054 to set up a private consultation.
See What Our Clients Have to Say Real Stories From Real People
"His professional ethics, thorough preparation, and care for the client are outstanding."- C. B.
Contact UsFill Out the Form Below to Get Started
Millions Recovered for Injured Victims
Over 40 Years of Courtroom Experience
Support Every Step of the Way
Highly Rated for Legal Ability & Ethics