Top-Rated Personal Injury Attorney Baltimore County
Car Accidents | Truck Crashes | Motorcycle Wrecks | Nursing Home Injuries | Medical Malpractice | Pedestrian Accidents | Smoke Detector Injuries
When you’re in an accident in Baltimore County, you want an experienced and knowledgeable lawyer to help you seek full and fair compensation for your injuries. It’s important that you have an attorney who has successfully recovered compensation for personal injury clients . You want attorney Jonathan Scott Smith.
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- Top 100 Lawyers in Maryland by Super Lawyers (2014)
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client reviews possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell).
- “10 Best Attorneys in the State of Maryland in Client Satisfaction,” American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (Every year since 1988).
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Awarded to fewer than 1% of U.S. Attorneys who have Obtained Multi-Million Dollar Verdicts, Awards and Settlements).
These include the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Attorney Smith takes a limited number of personal injury cases, so that he can dedicate his full attention and energy to every client. Call (410) 441-5054 or send an e-mail to set up a meeting.
Attorney Smith works hard to secure maximum recovery for people who have been hurt in Baltimore County. He’ll take the time to carefully gather all the evidence to support your claim, and will prepare and file all documents required by the courts. He’ll also be your voice in any hearings or proceedings.
He litigates a broad range of personal injury claims, including cases involving:
- Car, truck and motorcycle wrecks
- Dangerous and defective products
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home neglect or abuse
- Slips, trips and falls
- Workplace accidents
Attorney Smith will aggressively pursue compensation for all your losses, including wages and income, medical expenses, and physical pain and suffering. He handles cases involving all types of injury, from sprains, strains and soft-tissue trauma to serious and catastrophic loss, such a brain or spinal cord injury, broken bones, paralysis, burns, permanent scarring or disfigurement, and amputation or loss of limb. He also protects the rights of surviving family members in wrongful death actions.
Contact Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith
It’s time to take the first step to protect your rights after a personal injury in Baltimore County. Contact attorney Jonathan Scott Smith online or call his office at (410) 441-5054 to set up a private consultation.
Millions Recovered for Injured Victims
Over 40 Years of Courtroom Experience
Support Every Step of the Way
Highly Rated for Legal Ability & Ethics