Top-Rated Personal Injury Lawyer Frederick County, Maryland
Car Accidents | Truck Crashes | Motorcycle Wrecks | Nursing Home Injuries | Pedestrian Accidents | Smoke Detector Injuries
Have you or someone you love suffered serious and catastrophic injury in Frederick County, Maryland? Are you struggling with how you’ll be able to pay your bills because your injuries prevent you from working? Are you worried that you won’t be able to pay for the medical care that you require? Have you been forced to stop doing many of the things you love because the pain is too much? Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith can help.
- Maryland Super Lawyer .
- Top 100 Lawyers in Maryland by Super Lawyers (2014)
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client reviews possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell).
- “10 Best Attorneys in the State of Maryland in Client Satisfaction,” American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (Every year since 1988).
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Awarded to fewer than 1% of U.S. Attorneys who have Obtained Multi-Million Dollar Verdicts, Awards and Settlements).
These include the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Attorney Smith built his successful practice by providing the highest levels of personal service and attention to every client. For that reason, he takes only a select few of the personal injury claims that come to him. Call (410) 441-5054 or send an e-mail to schedule an appointment to discuss your Frederick County personal injury claim.
Attorney Smith offers comprehensive legal counsel to anyone who has sustained a personal injury in Frederick County. He handles a broad range of claims, including cases involving:
- Car, truck and motorcycle accidents
- Slips, trips and falls
- Nursing home neglect or abuse
- Dangerous or defective products
- Workplace injuries
Attorney Smith will help you pursue damages for all your losses, such as wages and income, medical expenses, loss of companionship or consortium, and physical pain and suffering. He takes cases involving all kinds of injuries, from brain or spinal cord trauma, burns and broken bones to permanent scarring and disfigurement, paralysis and amputation or loss of limb. He also protects the rights of family members in wrongful death lawsuits.
Contact Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith
Take the first step to protect your rights after suffering a personal injury in Frederick County. Contact attorney Jonathan Scott Smith online or call his office at (410) 441-5054 to set up a private consultation.
Millions Recovered for Injured Victims
Over 40 Years of Courtroom Experience
Support Every Step of the Way
Highly Rated for Legal Ability & Ethics