Motorcycle Accident in Howard County
A motorcycle accident on Sunday, May 12, 2013, sent the rider to Shock Trauma, reported The Baltimore Sun. Howard County Police investigated the motorcycle accident, and stated that the car driver pulled out onto Frederick Road into the path of the motorcycle. The motorcyclist was transported by Medivac helicopter to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma, according to police.
Maryland Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Jonathan Scott Smith is an experienced personal injury and motorcycle accident attorney with more 30 years of experience, including fatal motorcycle accident cases. He understands the prejudice against motorcyclists, and how devastating a motorcycle accident can be when a careless car or truck driver causes a collision.
Mr. Smith’s extensive trial experience — and track record of successful Past Results — has earned him the recognition of his peers and clients:
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client review possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell)
- 2013 Top Attorneys in Maryland (American Registry)
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer byThe American Lawyer Magazine and Martindale-Hubbell.
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (25 consecutive years).
These are the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Howard County MD
We handle bodily injuries from auto accidents, drunk driving wrecks and motorcycle accident cases in Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Prince George,s (Prince Georges) County, Howard County, Carroll County, and Montgomery County, MD.