Truck Safety Inspections Help Prevent Truck Accident Injuries
The Maryland State Police Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division conducted “Operation Tailgate” in an effort to remove unsafe trucks from the road. Police removed an astounding 23% of all of the vehicles stopped.
A total of 580 commercial vehicles were inspected in an effort to remove unsafe and overweight commercial vehicles off of one of Maryland’s busiest interstates (the I-495/I-95 corridor). State Police placed 132 vehicles out of service for equipment violations.
Top-Rated Maryland Truck Accident Lawyer
Jonathan Scott Smith is a top rated truck accident attorney. Mr. Smith’s extensive trial experience — and track record of successful Past Results — has earned him the recognition of his peers and clients:
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client review possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell)
- 2013 Top Attorneys in Maryland (American Registry)
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer by The American Lawyer Magazine and Martindale-Hubbell.
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (25 consecutive years).
These are the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Attorney Smith aggressively protects the rights of personal injury victims, including people involved in a truck accident or car accident. He can help you pursue full and fair compensation for all your losses, from lost wages and income to medical expenses, from loss of companionship to physical pain and suffering.
Columbia and Ellicott City Truck Accident Lawyer
Attorney Smith represents truck accident victims throughout Maryland, including Howard County, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Frederick County, Prince George’s County and Montgomery County in Maryland.
If you have been hurt in a truck accident, or car accident, caused by the wrongful act of another person, attorney Jonathan Scott Smith will aggressively help you seek damages for all your losses. Call our office at 410-740-0101, or contact us online, to schedule an appointment.