Police Investigate Third Bus Crash in Howard County in Seven Days
According to The Baltimore Sun, a bus driver from the Woodstock Jobs Corps Center turned into the path of a Honda Civic on Route 40 near the intersection of Marriottsville Road in Ellicott City on June 12, the third bus crash in the county since June 6. The driver of the Civic was taken to the University of Maryland Shock Trauma unit with non-life threatening injuries. Neither the driver nor any of the passengers on the bus were injured.
Just a day earlier, two middle school students from Wilde Lake suffered minor injuries in a bus crash when their school bus collided with a van. A week earlier, nine people, including five elementary school students, were taken to Howard County General Hospital after a three-car bus crash in Ellicott City. The bus driver in that bus crash was ticketed for excessive speed.
Highly Rated Personal Injury Attorney in Maryland
For more than 30 years, attorney Jonathan Scott Smith has been fighting for people’s rights and protecting their interests in Maryland personal injury and bus crash cases.
Mr. Smith’s extensive trial experience — and track record of successful Past Results, including bus crash cases — has earned him the recognition of his peers and clients:
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client review possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell)
- 2013 Top Attorneys in Maryland (American Registry)
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer by The American Lawyer Magazine and Martindale-Hubbell.
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer in Personal Injury Law by The American LawyerMagazine and Martindale-Hubbell.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (25 consecutive years).
These are the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Attorney Smith aggressively protects the rights of personal injury victims, including people hurt in bus crash cases. He can help you pursue full and fair compensation for your medical expenses, and physical pain and suffering.
Attorney Smith handles a wide range of personal injury claims, including bus accidents, car crashes, truck wrecks and motorcycle collisions.
Columbia, Maryland, Personal Injury Lawyer
If you have been hurt in a car accident or bus crash caused by another person’s carelessness, attorney Jonathan Scott Smith will aggressively help you seek damages for all your losses. Attorney Smith represents bus crash victims in Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Frederick County, Prince Georges County and Montgomery County in Maryland.