Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith has more than 35 years of experience protecting the rights of car accident victims. Attorney Smith is highly knowledgeable about not only the ways to secure fair compensation for our injured clients but in the many types of car accidents that cause injuries. If you have sustained a head-on collision injury or a rear-end car accident injury, you can feel confident that the law office of Jonathan Scott Smith has successfully handled a claim similar to yours.
If you have been injured in a car accident, schedule your initial consultation by calling our Columbia, Maryland, head-on collision lawyer. We can be reached at (410) 441-5054
SKILLED IN ALL TYPES OF CAR ACCIDENTS
Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith has extensive knowledge of the methods used by insurance companies. Our attorney knows that the insurance company will attempt to settle your personal injury claim for as little as possible. He uses his vast knowledge and skills to negotiate with the insurance companies. Our attorney has significant trial experience and will take your case to court if necessary.
Mr. Smith’s extensive trial experience — and track record of successful Past Results — has earned him the recognition of his peers and clients:
- Maryland Super Lawyer
- Top 100 Lawyers in Maryland by Super Lawyers (2014)
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client review possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell).
- “10 Best Attorneys in the State of Maryland in Client Satisfaction,” American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (28 consecutive years).
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum (Awarded to fewer than 1% of U.S. Attorneys who have Obtained Multi-Million Dollar Verdicts, Awards and Settlements).
These include the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Our law firm handles virtually all kinds of car accident claims. We negotiate with insurance companies for the best possible outcomes for our clients who have been injured in:
- Broadside car accidents
- Drunk driving accidents
- Head-on collisions
- Left turn car accidents
- Multicar accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Single vehicle accidents
- T-Bone accidents
These types of car accidents all have the potential to result in serious, life-altering injuries. If you or a loved one has sustained a catastrophic injury, please do not hesitate to speak with our Maryland personal injury law firm. We understand the true cost of serious injuries and will fight vigorously for the compensation you deserve. Talk to us today about a brain injury or back and spinal cord injury.
CALL FOR YOUR INITIAL CONSULTATION
If you have been injured in a head-on collision, rear-end accident, t-bone accident or any other type of car accident, call us today at to schedule your initial consultation. You can also contact us online.
Attorney Jonathan Scott Smith represents clients in wrongful death cases and personal injury cases involving bodily injuries in auto accidents, truck wrecks, drunk driving wrecks and motorcycle wrecks on the Baltimore Beltway, Washington Beltway, MD 295, Baltimore Washington Parkway, B-W Parkway, I-695, I-495, Interstate 95 in Maryland, I-70, Maryland Route 32, U.S. Route 29, Baltimore National Pike, Route 40, I-83 and serious injury accidents throughout Maryland.
TOP RATED ELLICOTT CITY REAR END CAR ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYER
Lawyer Smith also provides experienced legal representation for clients in Baltimore, Columbia, MD, Clarksville, Sykesville, Fulton, Elkridge, Frederick, Mt. Airy, Ellicott City, Laurel, Westminster, Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Prince Georges (Prince George) County, Howard County and Montgomery County, MD.