Pedestrian Accident Kills Baltimore Man Hit by Motorist
On June 11, 2013, a fatal pedestrian accident occurred when a 40-year-old Baltimore man was struck and killed while working on a road construction crew in Howard County, reported the Columbia Patch. An employee of Road Safety Traffic Control Company, LLC was placing cones in a lane of westbound Route 216 at Route 29 when he was hit by a 2009 Chevy Malibu. The road worker, who was wearing a reflective shirt at the time of the accident, was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the Malibu remained at the scene.
Top-Rated Personal Injury Lawyer Howard County, MD
For more than 30 years, attorney Jonathan Scott Smith has been fighting for people’s rights and protecting their interests in Maryland personal injury and pedestrian accident cases.
Mr. Smith’s extensive trial experience — and track record of successful Past Results, including fatal pedestrian accident cases — has earned him the recognition of his peers and clients:
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client review possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell)
- 2013 Top Attorneys in Maryland (American Registry)
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer by The American Lawyer Magazine and Martindale-Hubbell.
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer in Personal Injury Law by The American LawyerMagazine and Martindale-Hubbell.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (25 consecutive years).
These are the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Columbia and Ellicott City, MD, Personal Injury Attorney
If you have been hurt in a car or pedestrian accident caused by another person’s negligence, we will fight for you to obtain the restitution you deserve. Contact our office online or call our office at (410) 441-5054 to schedule an appointment.
Attorney Smith represents pedestrian accident victims throughout Maryland, including Howard County, Anne Arundel County, Baltimore County, Carroll County, Frederick County, Prince Georges County and Montgomery County in Maryland.