Fatal Car Accident Cases Strike Region
Fatal car accidents recently have left a tragic toll on the Baltimore area. On July 1, Anne Arundel County police responded to a report of a fatal car crash on Fort Smallwood Road near Hog Neck Road in Pasadena, according to The Baltimore Sun. A police investigation indicated that a 1996 Saturn made an abrupt turn while attempting to make a U-turn when it was struck by a pickup truck. An elderly passenger in the truck, unfortunately, died of his injuries.
Another fatal car accident claimed a life on July 10 on Route 10 in Glen Burnie. The Baltimore Sun reported that a 2003 Dodge pickup apparently crossed the median for unknown reasons, struck a tree, and overturned. Tragically, the driver was pronounced dead at the scene.
Top-Rated Howard County MD Fatal Car Accident Attorney
Jonathan Scott Smith is a top-rated Howard County fatal car accident lawyer, with over 30 years of courtroom experience.
Mr. Smith’s extensive trial experience — and track record of successful Past Results — has earned him the recognition of his peers and clients:
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client review possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell)
- 2013 Top Attorneys in Maryland (American Registry)
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer by The American Lawyer Magazine and Martindale-Hubbell.
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer in Personal Injury Law by The American Lawyer Magazine and Martindale-Hubbell.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (25 consecutive years).
These are the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements, and industry recognition.
Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Howard County MD
A fatal car accident devastates surviving family members, leaving them with untold grief; medical expenses; and funeral bills. If you or a loved one has been impacted by a fatal car crash, you need an experienced fatal car accident attorney and wrongful death lawyer.
Contact the Smith Personal Injury Firm; we understand your loss and will fight for you, and help you obtain justice and closure. Call (410) 441-5054 now, or fill out our intake form, to schedule a consultation.