Fatal Car Accident in Pasadena Kills Passenger
A fatal car accident in Pasadena on July 1, 2013, resulted in the death of an 87-year-old passenger, reported The Baltimore Sun. Anne Arundel County Police responded to the scene of the fatal car crash on Fort Smallwood Road near Hog Neck Road in Pasadena. Police found a 1996 Saturn and a 1999 Chevrolet 1500 pickup truck blocking travel lanes.
A preliminary investigation indicated that the driver of the Saturn was traveling west on Fort Smallwood Road when the driver made an abrupt left turn while attempting to make a U-turn. The Saturn struck the side of the pickup truck, which rotated clockwise and overturned. The passenger of the pickup truck was transported to Maryland Shock Trauma with serious injuries and died on Sunday.
Top-Rated Fatal Car Accident Attorney
Jonathan Scott Smith is a top-rated fatal car accident lawyer, with over 30 years of courtroom experience.
Mr. Smith’s extensive trial experience — and track record of successful Past Results, including fatal car accident cases — has earned him the recognition of his peers and clients:
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client review possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell)
- 2013 Top Attorneys in Maryland (American Registry)
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer by The American Lawyer Magazine and Martindale-Hubbell.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (25 consecutive years).
These are the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Fatal Car Accident Lawyer Maryland
If a fatal car accident resulted in injuries to, or the death of, a family member, you need an experienced fatal car accident attorney and wrongful death lawyer.
Call (410) 441-5054 now, or fill out our intake form, to schedule a consultation. We understand how devastating the loss of a loved one can be, and we have helped many families in similar tragic situations.