Numerous Fatal Motorcycle Accident Cases Hit Region
A rash of motorcycle accident cases has occurred recently in the Baltimore area. A fatal motorcycle accident occurred over the Fourth of July weekend on Route 97 in Anne Arundel County. Another fatal motorcycle accident happened in Baltimore County the same weekend when the motorcycle struck a car. See more …
Yet another fatal motorcycle accident claimed the life of a male Ravens cheerleader on Route 15 near Frederick. The Baltimore Sun reported that the motorcycle struck the passenger side of a car that was turning.
A motorcycle accident often results in catastrophic injuries and deaths because riders have very little protection from crash forces from cars and trucks, and the rider’s contact with the vehicle or the roadway.
Maryland Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Jonathan Scott Smith is an experienced personal injury and motorcycle accident attorney with more 30 years of experience, including fatal motorcycle accident cases. He understands the prejudice against motorcyclists, and how devastating a motorcycle accident can be when a careless car or truck driver causes a collision.
Mr. Smith’s extensive trial experience — and track record of successful Past Results — has earned him the recognition of his peers and clients:
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client review possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell)
- 2013 Top Attorneys in Maryland (American Registry)
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer by The American Lawyer Magazine and Martindale-Hubbell.
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (25 consecutive years).
These are the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Maryland Motorcycle Accident Lawyer
Mr. Smith handles bodily injuries and deaths resulting from motorcycle accident cases, as well as auto accidents, drunk driving wrecks and in Baltimore County, Anne Arundel County, Carroll County, Prince George,s (Prince Georges) County, Howard County, Carroll County, and Montgomery County, MD.
Call us now at 410-740-0101, or contact us online, and let us help you with your motorcycle accident claim.