Car Accident at Route 100 and Route 10 Injures Children
A car accident on June 8, 2013, occurred at Route 100 East and Route 10 South in Glen Burnie. Anne Arundel County Police investigated. According to the police department’s preliminary investigation, a Howard County police officer was on duty and attempting to return to Howard County. He was unfamiliar with the area at the time of the car crash.
The police vehicle approached the area where Route 100 merges with Route 10 south and attempted to make a U-turn onto Route 100 west. The officer slowed down at the end of the grass median and made an illegal u-turn directly into the path of the Honda, which was traveling in the fast lane of Route 10 south. Investigators indicated that driver error was a contributing factor in this car accident.
Anne Arundel County Car Crash Lawyer
Jonathan Scott Smith is an experienced car accident lawyer. Mr. Smith represents clients in personal injury and wrongful death cases involving car crashes throughout Maryland, Anne Arundel County, and the Baltimore area. He is a top-rated car accident lawyer, with over 30 years of courtroom experience.
As you can see by his background, Mr. Smith is an experienced, respected, and credentialed trial attorney. He has successfully handled personal injury and wrongful death cases, including car accident cases, for over three decades. He fights hard for his clients. That’s why many satisfied clients think so highly of him.
Car Accident Lawyer Anne Arundel County MD
Mr. Smith’s extensive trial experience — and track record of successful Past Results — has earned him the recognition of his peers and clients:
- Maryland Super Lawyer.
- “10.0 Superb” as a litigation attorney by AVVO.
- “Client’s Choice Award” by AVVO, based on average client reviews of 5 stars — the highest client review possible.
- Client Distinction Award (Client Review Rating of 4.5 or higher on a 5.0 scale – less than 4% of 900,000+ attorneys listed by Martindale-Hubbell)
- 2013 Top Attorneys in Maryland (American Registry)
- 2013 Top-Rated Lawyer by The American Lawyer Magazine and Martindale-Hubbell.
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyers (by invitation only and limited to the Top 100 Trial Lawyers from each state).
- “AV-Preeminent™*” Highest Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory (25 consecutive years).
These are the highest ratings possible for legal skill, ethical practice, a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements, and industry recognition.
Anne Arundel County Car Accident Attorney
Lawyer Smith also provides experienced legal representation for clients in Anne Arundel County, including Annapolis, Severna Park, Odenton, Pasadena, Arnold, Glen Burnie, Crofton, Parole, and Severn. He also handles car accident cases in Baltimore County, Carroll County, Prince George's (Prince George) County, Howard County, and Montgomery County, MD.
Contact Car Crash Lawyer Anne Arundel County MD